Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 118 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
lebaobei123 Offline

17.05.2019 03:04
gainst just two interceptions, completing 6 Antworten

CONCORD, N.C. - Happy Harvick has lived up to his nickname this season, and hopes the good times with new team Stewart-Haas Racing roll on at Charlotte.Kevin Harvick heads into the Coca-Cola 600 on Sunday night coming off a win and three top-10s in the last four races. He was in position to win last weeks All-Star race until a slow final pit stop caused him to finish second at Charlotte Motor Speedway.Now he goes into the Coca-Cola 600 looking for his third win in four years at NASCARs longest race of the season. Harvick won the 600-miler in 2011 and 2013, and feels hes got another shot with his new No. 4 Chevrolet.The first minute that I was in that car, I havent quit smiling, Harvick said. Its been so refreshing and so much fun to be part of that every day.Harvick, who won 23 races in 13 seasons driving for Richard Childress Racing, said theres something different and special about his new Rodney Childers-led crew. He praised Stewart-Haas, too.The bottom line is the organization from a whole has given us every resource that we have asked for, Harvick said. You never talk about money. Its just what do you need and how do we get it for you.Harvick broke through early to dominate at Phoenix for his first win with his new team, then went through some growing pains with four finishes of 36th or worse in his next five events. Things turned around at Darlington last month when Harvick outran Hendrick Motorsports stars Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jimmie Johnson for the victory, and he hasnt slowed down since.Harvick credits much of the success to Childers, recruited by Stewart-Haas after two years as a crew chief at Michael Waltrip Racing. Childers and Harvick have connected over their desire to win, not just on race day, but during every practice session, tire test or pit stop.They all want to win and race for championships, Harvick said, and when you put (those) kind of people together with that determination, everybody pushes everybody else.Five things to watch during Sundays race:EYES ON KURT: Fans wont be the only ones watching Kurt Buschs try at the grueling, 1,100-mile double of the Indianapolis 500 and Coca-Cola 600. Buschs colleagues in NASCAR will be following very closely. Clint Bowyer said he cant wait to get up Sunday and watch the Indy 500 to see how Busch is doing. Fans are paying attention to that and were paying attention, everybody in this room and everybody in this garage area is paying attention to it, Bowyer said. Thats a big story for us.JOHNSONS SEASON: Its been a long, dry season for defending Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson, whos been winless this season through 11 races to match his longest drought, at the start of the 2003 season. But Johnson showed some signs hes ready to break back on top, collecting his first pole of the season for Sundays race. Johnson has had success at Charlotte Motor Speedway with a record-tying six previous wins including three in the Coca-Cola 600. If I win, then Im winning too much. If Im not winning, then its Why arent you winning? So I cant do it right either way. I learned a long time ago to not pay attention to the outside voices and influences and just worry about my race team, he said.SUPER DALE JR.: Dale Earnhardt Jr. will be running with Superman on his No. 88 machine as part of a multi-year sponsorship deal between Hendrick Motorsports and DC Comics. Earnhardt was asked what super power hed most like to have. Super-human strength would be the best one to have, I think. Being able to pick stuff up and throw it across the yard would be fun. You can impress your friends and show off for the ladies, he said.LONG, LONG RACE: In NASCARs longest event, it doesnt pay to take chances early on. Harvick said he keeps telling himself to stay patient because the extra 100-miles gives teams that much more time to get the car perfectly tuned for last stretch. Its also about nutrition, said Jamie McMurray: Its always about trying to get enough food in your system so that youre not hungry or feel week toward the end.MILITARY SALUTES: Few sports honour the military as well as NASCAR and expect another big show at Charlotte. Goodyear again will adorn its race tires with Salute Our Troops and will match funds up to $50,000 raised through charity auction. Tommy Baldwin Racing teams are also involved in a Salute The Troops letter writing initiative where people can send notes, cards and letters of thanks and support to military personnel. Count on flyovers and military vehicles, too. Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys .m. on Friday. Granger was acquired from the Indiana Pacers last Thursday for Evan Turner and Lavoy Allen, but never played a minute for Philadelphia. The 76ers also received a 2015 second-round draft pick in the deal. Shabazz Napier Jersey . Off-season additions Jermain Defoe and Michael Bradley did not train with the club today, prompting Nelsen to declare its too early to tell if either will be ready for Saturday. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/Bill-...Blazers-Jersey/. -- Green Bay wide receiver Greg Jennings will be on the sideline as the Packers make their push for a perfect regular season. Terry Porter Jersey . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process. Noah Vonleh Jersey . American Lindsey Jacobellis was third, while Japans Yuka Fujimori finished just off the podium. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-Francois, Que., earned bronze at the 2006 Olympic Games and is set to return to the Games this February in Sochi, Russia.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Dallas Keuchel got plenty of sleep, did extra cardio work and stayed constantly hydrated over the last few days to prepare for his start on a scorching afternoon. After all that work, not even the majors most productive offence could keep Keuchel from a dominant victory for the Houston Astros. Keuchel took a no-hit bid into the seventh inning, and the Astros ended the Los Angeles Angels 10-game winning streak with a 6-1 victory Sunday. Keuchel (11-9) faced the minimum 21 batters from the major league-leading Angels through seven innings on a rare 100-degree day at the Big A, overpowering a lineup that has scored a big league-best 728 runs. "I did the necessary precautions during the week to get myself ready for a day like this," Keuchel said. "I knew it was going to be hot, (so) I was just trying to take care of my body, and getting a bunch of rest and staying hydrated. Thats all you can do, and then hope to do your job well." The left-hander yielded three late hits, giving up David Freeses RBI single in the eighth on his 114th and final pitch. Mike Trouts one-out single in the seventh was the first hit for the Angels, who fell one victory short of matching the longest winning streak in franchise history, set during the clubs fourth season in 1964. Los Angeles (93-56) is cruising toward its first AL West title since 2009. The Angels scored 86 runs during their winning streak while running away with the division lead, but their hot run ended on a stifling day in Orange County. "Weve been swinging the bat great, and today we were having great at-bats," Trout said. "But sometimes youre going to run into a guy thats throwing strikes and keeping us off-balance." Keuchel, who fell one out shy of a shutout at Anaheim in May, is a consummate ground-ball pitcher who has emerged as one of the ALs best left-handers in his third big league season. Throwing strikes and forcing repeated groundouts, he retired the first 15 Angels before Chris Iannetta drew a full-count walk leading off the sixth.dddddddddddd. "Hes a competitor," Houston interim manager Tom Lawless said. "Hes not giving in. He can get behind in the count, but when his sinker is going ... he can shut them down, changing speeds and moving the ball around." Gregorio Petit hit a three-run homer, Robbie Grossman added a two-run single and Jake Marisnick had three hits for the Astros, who have won nine of 13. Hector Santiago (5-8) couldnt get an out in the third inning of his first loss in 13 starts and three relief appearances since June 15. Los Angeles lost for the first time since Sept. 4, also against Houston. The Angels magic number for clinching the AL West stayed at four with Oaklands win at Seattle. Santiago gave up five hits and five walks, including just the second homer of Petits 51-game career into the bullpen in left. "It was actually a pretty good pitch," Santiago said. "I went back and watched it, and it was down and in. But it was a 3-1 count, and I had to throw a fastball for a strike. He was probably cheating, and he got it." DROPPING IN Lawless hated to see Keuchels no-hit bid end on Trouts hit: "Just a broken-bat, lazy blooper that found the Bermuda Triangle out there," he said. ASTRONAUT WOLOWITZ Actor Simon Helberg from CBS "The Big Bang Theory" filmed a scene for an upcoming episode of televisions top-rated sitcom on the Angel Stadium field before the game. The joke involved a working model of the Mars Rover attempting to throw out the first pitch. TRAINERS ROOM Astros: RHP Brad Peacock has been scratched from Mondays game against Cleveland with back soreness. Angels: Josh Hamilton still hasnt played since Sept. 4, but the cleanup hitter feels improvement in his injured shoulder. UP NEXT: Astros: Collin McHugh (9-9, 2.79) will move up one day to start in Peacocks place at home. Angels: Matt Shoemaker (15-4, 3.16) looks to extend his franchise rookie record for victories. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz