Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
lebaobei123 Offline

16.05.2019 03:03
did not take his position in righ Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Dodgers held a team meeting to address young star Yasiel Puigs baserunning blunders. Manager Don Mattingly called the meeting Tuesday after the 23-year-old Cuban defector made two mistakes on the basepaths during the Dodgers season-opening, two-game trip to Australia last weekend -- mistakes that made headlines in the media. "I thought it was a really good meeting, actually," Mattingly said Thursday. "But again, its one of those things that if guys want to talk about it, they can. I dont think its something we need to talk about. ... Were just looking to get better all the time." ESPN.com first reported the meeting. The dynamic right-fielder became an instant sensation last year when made his big league debut June 3 and helped lead the Dodgers from last to the NL West title. But Mattingly was often frustrated by Puigs decision-making in the field and on the bases. "He pushes the limit. He pushes it to the edge. But then you have to re-think it and think about all the great things he does to help you win games in ways only his talent can do," teammate A.J. Ellis. "So there is give and take, and hes learning. But its like we always say, wed rather make an aggressive mistake than make a conservative mistake." Problems arose again Down Under. Puig made two errors on the bases then struck out in the ninth inning Saturday against the Arizona Diamondbacks. He then did not take his position in right field for the bottom of the ninth, complaining of a back problem. An MRI was negative, but Puig missed the teams workout on Tuesday at Dodger Stadium to get treatment. "Its up to us to help him in that maturity process, and the way we do that is to support him and encourage him no matter what," Ellis said. "Hopefully we can all be good examples, and he can take stock and inventory of how the professionals in this clubhouse go about their business." Jordan Akins Texans Jersey . The striker headed Spurs into a 35th-minute lead and tapped in their third in the 71st after Chico Flores own goal. Wilfried Bony hit the bar and had a good penalty appeal for a push by Tottenham captain Michael Dawson turned down in the first half, before getting Swanseas consolation late on. Jordan Akins Jersey . It was well worth the wait. Manning and the Denver Broncos waited eight long months, then another 33 minutes to get the season started because of a lightning storm. http://www.footballtexansgearsshop.com/B...ey.html?cat=972. Scolari says that although Brazilians have the right to complain about the government and demand improvements, perhaps the protests wont be coming at the "right time. Keke Coutee Jersey . - While a fast-paced offence has become more of a fixture in recent years, the San Antonio Spurs can still grind out games when needed. Tyrann Mathieu Texans Jersey . Belfort was originally schedule to fight Chris Weidman at UFC 173 on May 24, but a Nevada State Athletic Commission ban on testosterone replacement therapy forced the former light heavyweight champ to withdraw.HALIFAX - Bantamweight Bryan Caraway has made the rounds this week.As he met the media Thursday in advance of his co-main event fight with Raphael Assuncao on Saturdays UFC card in Halifax, Caraway and fighter/girlfriend Miesha (Cupcake) Tate were shown in a taped appearance on The Doctors TV show.They were telling the story of how Tate saved the life of Caraways mother Chris while on holiday in Mexico.It was kind of a crazy moment, the 30-year-old Caraway told reporters. Obviously it was the worst day of my life so far. It was a nightmare. Caraway and Tate treated his parents to a Mexico getaway in July, heading out on a snorkelling trip as part of the vacation. His mother had been doing fine in the water but when Tate looked back at the boat, she saw Chris lying lifeless on the steps of the catamaran.Tate heard his dad screaming for him and his lifeless mother being worked on. After Tate and Caraway raced back to the boat, Chris was not breathing. Caraway took over CPR but it wasnt working.I just remember thinking like we have to find a way to save her life, an emotional Tate told the TV show. Thats when I saw her inhalers lying there so I immediately thought shes having an asthma attack.They tried using the inhaler on Chris, who was turrning purple, but it wasnt getting to her lungs.dddddddddddd So Tate started using the inhaler herself, taking in seven to 10 puffs, and then began to blow into Chris mouth as Caraway blocked his mothers nose.I blew as hard as I could, said Tate. It was so incredibly hard to blow into her lungs. It was so seized up, her throat looked like a puffer fish. I just kept blowing as hard as I could and then finally I heard this popping sound, almost as though her throat was popping open.Amazingly, Caraways mother recovered, joining Caraway and Tate on the taped TV appearance.Even just seeing the re-enactment just gets you emotional, Tate said. Both of us fight for a living and that was the scariest thing I think either one of us has ever gone through.Chris said the asthma was triggered by a panic attack, after thinking she had seen in a shark in the water.Hopefully it will really save a lot of peoples lives and I really feel it has brought our family together, said Caraway, seeing a positive to Tates quick thinking that horrible day.I couldnt be more proud of her, he said of Tate.Caraway (19-7) is ranked 10th among mens bantamweight contenders. Tate is No. 2 among womens bantamweight contenders.___Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz