Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
lebaobei123 Offline

16.05.2019 03:02
ie Howes NHL record of 121 game-winning goals Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- The Kansas City Royals have gotten some relief help, acquiring veteran reliever Jason Frasor from the Texas Rangers for Triple-A right-hander Spencer Patton. The trade was made Wednesday, the same day Patton was in the Triple-A All-Star game. The Rangers assigned him to Triple-A Round Rock. Frasor was 1-1 with a 3.34 ERA in 38 appearances this season, his second in Texas. The right-hander spent nine seasons with Toronto (2004-12), returning to the Blue Jays after being traded to the White Sox in July 2011 and finishing that season in Chicago. Rangers general manager Jon Daniels said catcher Geovany Soto will be activated from the disabled list before Fridays game at Toronto and set for his season debut in the majors after knee surgery. The injury-plagued Rangers (38-57) went into the All-Star break with the worst record in the major leagues. They were 21 games behind AL West-leading Oakland. Daniels said the deal with the Royals is "just a good baseball trade and we like the return" and not any indication that Texas will start unloading potential free-agent players, such as the 36-year-old Frasor. "Its not necessarily related to anything else we may do," Daniels said. "Were certainly going to listen. I think the closer guys are to free agency, its just the more natural those conversations are to take place. But were still going to make good baseball trades at this point." Kansas City (48-46) is second in the AL Central, 6 1/2 games behind Detroit. To make room on their roster for Frasor, the Royals optioned Louis Coleman to Omaha and designated utility player Jimmy Paredes for assignment. Patton is 4-3 with a 4.08 ERA and 14 saves in 34 relief appearances for Triple-A Omaha this season. The 26-year-old righty has 60 strikeouts in 46 1-3 innings while holding opponents to a .161 batting average. In 624 major league games, Frasor is 31-35 with 36 saves and a 3.65 ERA. Soto had surgery for torn cartilage in his right knee after getting hurt near the end of spring training. Before that, he had been limited to only six spring games because of a surgical procedure on his left foot. The Rangers acquired Soto from the Chicago Cubs at the non-waiver trading deadline in 2012. He hit .245 with nine homers in 54 games last season for the Rangers. Soto was arrested last week and charged with misdemeanour possession of marijuana under two ounces after a traffic stop by police in Grapevine, Texas. He was released on $500 bail and has apologized to his family, the Rangers organization and fans. Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Donte Moncrief Jersey . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/...n-Elite-Jersey/. Patty Mills scored 15 points, Tim Duncan had 10 points and 11 rebounds in limited minutes, and San Antonio trailed for only 11 seconds late in the first quarter of a 103-90 victory over Portland on Wednesday night. Andrew Norwell Jaguars Jersey . Horford is out 3-to-4 months with a torn pectoral muscle for the Hawks, who have won two straight and five of six games. Atlanta improved to 2-0 on the residency with Saturdays 93-91 triumph over Minnesota, as Ivan Johnson scored his teams final four points, including the game-winning free throw with 4. Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jaguars Jersey .The Hanwha Eagles said the team was impressed with Morgans contact ability and base-running skills.The 34-year-old debuted with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2007 and hit . LOS ANGELES -- Jaromir Jagrs second clutch goal in two nights gave the New Jersey Devils a fortunate win after they were held to 15 shots by the Los Angeles Kings. Jagr tied Gordie Howes NHL record of 121 game-winning goals by scoring 2:30 into overtime, and Cory Schneider made 34 saves to lead the Devils over the Kings 2-1 on Thursday. "We were outplayed and outshot. We shouldnt have been in the game," Jagr said. "But Cory was excellent and he kept us in the game -- especially in the first period. We should probably have lost 5-0." Jagr extended his league record for overtime goals to 18. It was his 690th overall, pulling the 41-year-old into a tie for ninth overall with former Penguins teammate Mario Lemieux. "I learned so many things from him. There arent many people lucky to play with the best player in the world," Jagr said. "I tell all the young kids, When you have a chance when you come into the league and you play with the best player in the world, watch him because you can learn a lot. I was pretty lucky to see him at his best." The Devils won in overtime for the second straight night and are 9-4-2 following an 0-4-3 start. They beat Anaheim 4-3 on Wednesday after Jagr scored the tying goal with 61 seconds left in regulation. The Devils made their first visit to Staples Center since June 11, 2012, the night the Kings beat them 6-1 to win the Stanley Cup. Last Friday, the Kings won 2-0 in New Jersey. Jagr received a holding penalty 17 seconds into overtime, but Kings captain Dustin Brown also was sent off for diving on the play -- leaving the teams to skate 3-on-3. "With all respect to Brown, I am not that strong, so I think he acted a little bit," Jagr said. "I grabbed him and held him, but I am not The Terminator." Just 13 seconds after the penalties expired, Jagr got a cross-ice pass in the low slot from Marek Zidlicky and tucked his ninth goal of the season past Ben Scrivens. "I dont know too many other players that would have had the patience to hold it and hold it that extra second. You cant teach that. Thats why hes a Hall of Fame player," Devils coach Peter DeBoer said. "Its amazing what he is doing at his age, with the minutes we are loading him up with and the responsibilities we are asking of him. He played against (Anze) Kopitars line all night. Hes been incredible." The Kings were outshooting the Devils 29-6 when Ryan Carter put a high backhaander past Scrivens stick at 5:52 of the third period with defenceman Willie Mitchell screening his goalie.dddddddddddd. But the Kings pulled even 65 seconds later when Kopitars 20-foot wrist shot banked off Schneiders left arm and Justin Williams tapped in the loose puck. "I thought Ryans goal would be enough," said Schneider, who stopped a breakaway by Trevor Lewis with less than 2 minutes left in the first period. "Unfortunately we gave it right back about a minute later, but we stuck with it. We didnt get down on ourselves." The injury-depleted Kings, playing without Jeff Carter, Kyle Clifford, defenceman Matt Greene and goalie Jonathan Quick, outshot the Devils 27-5 through the first two periods. At that point, New Jerseys defencemen were outshooting the forwards 3-2. "Im happy with the effort, but not the result," Scrivens said. "We generated our fair share of chances, but we ran into a hot goalie. Schneider played a great one tonight." Lewis, still looking for his first goal of the season, stole the puck from Michael Ryder at the Kings blue line and beat him all the way down the ice before Schneider made the save on his knees with 1:53 left in the first. "We definitely got lots of shots and opportunities, but we didnt bear down on them," Kopitar said. "That was the key to their success." The Kings were 0 for 4 on the power play against the leagues least-penalized team. The Devils were 0 for 2 with the man advantage. NOTES: It was the seventh anniversary of the night Jagr broke Jari Kurris NHL record for goals by a European-born player. ... The Kings record for fewest shots allowed was 10, on Jan. 11, 1994, in a 2-2 tie at San Jose. ... Devils D Peter Harrold, who spent his first five NHL seasons with the Kings before signing with New Jersey as a free agent in August 2011, is plus-11 through his first 17 games. ... The Devils came in averaging a league-low 8.0 penalty minutes. ... Four-time Vezina Trophy winner Martin Brodeur, the NHLs career leader with 676 wins and 123 shutouts, got the night off after beating the Ducks on Wednesday. ... The Kings have allowed fewer than three goals in eight consecutive games, including a 3-2 shootout loss at Buffalo. ... Devils RW Damien Brunner, mired in a 10-game goal drought, was a healthy scratch as DeBoer went with RW Mattias Tedenby instead. Brunner has four goals in 20 games after signing a $5 million, two-year contract. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz